Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By b2b
What a blast from the past! I remember when I got three of these for myself, my husband, and my daughter. That was a looong time ago, and I just gave them away a couple of years ago. Boy, do I regret that now! I'm gonna make one this year and see if my 34-year-old still recognizes it. What a perfect rendition of the original. I would also like to get my hands on one of the skeleton Boglins but I didn't see one on ebay.
By b2b
Just finished my first Boglin while watching "The Mothman Prophesies". Looks fantastic. This one goes to my Daughter for her 34th birthday in two weeks, (with a little surprise inside). Thanks for resurrecting a fond old memory, Ryan!
By b2b
Correction; it will be her 35th B-day.
Sorry, I am a techno-idiot and have not figured out how to get pics on to the site yet. The emoticons won't even work for me as they all only enter in as code. If I knew what I was doing I would have a cool avatar with all the bells and whistles at each sign=in. I'll need to get someone over to help with this when I find some free time. But I will MAKE free time to carve any "Labyrinth" patterns you might come up with. Oh, sorry, that just slipped out. My bad. (Must. Not. Nag.)
By Ajax
Ryan you should draw some petty cash from zombie pumpkins and buy these.