Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
Those look pretty cool.
By nosferatu
I don't remember these at all. Look cool though.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This has crossed my mind, I loved these things! Sadly I didn't own one of the larger ones, (you could operate a mechanism inside the puppet to make the eyes look back and forth). But I had one of the smaller ones. In that group shot of 6, I had the one in the lower right.
By Raven
I swear I was the worst kid ever. I don't remember My Pet Monsters and I don't remember these. I blame it on Barbie, her Corvette and Dream House. :oops:
By nosferatu
Ravens, I don't remember them or my Pet Monster either. We were too busy being cool. 8) 8) Now I'm way past cool......more frozen.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was oblivious to Barbies during my youth, but I surely noticed any monster toys that were aimed at boys. I had the Boglins, My Pet Monsters, Madballs... all that good stuff. It wasn't until I became an adult that I started collecting fashion dolls like Monster High. :lol:
By monstermash
Oh, my, god!! Talk about a blast from the past. I had one of these, ive no idea where it came from or where it went but I do remember its squishiness. In the picture of 6 I think I had the one in the top middle but it was a browny green colour.
By Ajax
Mad balls done, my pet monster done, boglins still waiting :frank:
By staticfurball
Ohh I remember these cuties, I had one. Man I wish they still made those. I'd liek to get some for my kids, pass on the torch.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This Boglin is looking for a good home. Maybe yours. If you take him home, he'll kiss your Aunt Martha. He'll eat your peas. And he hopes you know lots of girls. Aaaaahhhh!

Boglin
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I regret that the Boglin I owned as a kid has been lost to time. I'd love to still have that thing. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I had one of the small ones. Never did own a large one (on which today's pattern is based).

But I'd love to find an old one in good condition. Especially the rare Halloween versions, "Blobkin" and “Bog-O-Bones.” You'd think the pumpkin one would be my pick, but I really like the paint job on the skeleton version. I would kill for either of these. Kill, I tell you!

[video://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxava9UZGZ0[/video]