Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
I really like this pattern. I think it will have great appeal as it is suitable for all ages. Great design!
By SuperSonic
This guy is helter skelter with how he goes about his video. I dislike the video. :lol: However it did show the purpose behind these Boglins and I love the concept. Makes me wish I had one now!

Fantastic pattern. I had no idea there were so many of these things.
By nosferatu
The thing that puts me off them is that over here, bog is a word frequently used for toilet. I therefore picture them waiting behind the u bend in some toilet duck or bleach commercial ready to attack. Not something I want to contemplate whilst reading the newspaper.
By Ajax
I never had one as a child but always wanted one. Love this pattern he's kinda cute in a weird way. Cool little claws great detail in the running for my favorite pattern 2013 for sure.
By pagemaster1993
Having not grown up during the time these were about, I obviously never owned one. I however think they look really cool, and I love this pattern.
By staticfurball
Great pattern! I think I might start with this one so I can relive my childhood :D
By Euri
Huh. Somehow I missed these in my childhood. I think my mother probably banned all reference to them because she knew I'd want one. I can't really say I was busy with Barbie or Strawberry Shortcake to notice them either. My childhood was filled with Garbage Pail Kids and my Star Wars toys.

I really like the pattern though. If Ghostbusters' Slimer and Zuul had a child this is what I think it would look like. :twisted:
By Ajax
This guy really looks like he belongs in the specimen jar it really suits him. :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:This guy really looks like he belongs in the specimen jar it really suits him. :thumbsup:
I thought the same thing. He's just floating around in the specimen jar, like a captured little creature. He looks appropriate in this jar, more than say... Gandalf.

Image Image