Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Pumpkin Hunter
I should hope not, regarding Texas. As for picking on Chuck, I don't know what else to say. I feel that there is nothing else we can do for you. Apart from perhaps lock you in a room and show Chuck films 24/7 until you admit he is great.
By nosferatu
I'd admit that now rather than endure that hell!!!!

Chuck's mum has just rung my mum to tell her that I've been calling him names. My mum says I have to apologize, so....

Chuck, I would like to apologize for calling you a ginger. I would like to apologise for saying that you cannot act. I would like to but I'm not going to!
By SaneInsideInsanity
nosferatu wrote:I'd admit that now rather than endure that hell!!!!

Chuck's mum has just rung my mum to tell her that I've been calling him names. My mum says I have to apologize, so....

Chuck, I would like to apologize for calling you a ginger. I would like to apologise for saying that you cannot act. I would like to but I'm not going to!
hey wait a second here I;m a ginger don;t go classing us all with chuck norris, you know he can deliever a kick that can shatter xbone into the crotch of indiana jones.... i know i couldn;t do that, he chuck norris g.damnit
By GUS
Yes diss Ginggers at your peril (my tomcat is seriously offended, the cat that rules the roost with a paw like the fists of chuck (but paws naturally) ..3 henchboxers that cower when he's around!

..and I go strawberry blonde in the sun, so watch it! ....not forgetting the distinctly gingerish goatee from being a sweaty sock
By knightofni1275
Right! back to the point of the thread!

They say the Manhattan Project wasn't to harness the power of the atom, rather to harness the power in a single roundhouse kick from Chuck!
By nosferatu

Action jeans. Anybody know where I can buy them?
By ZPjames
Chuck Norris. Yes.
Last edited by ZPjames on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pumpkin Hunter
Why is it men are gingers and women are red heads? Why does that colour make a man a laughing stock and a woman sexy? Nature is strange. Anyway back to Chuck, I loved the jeans advert, would write more but I am laughing far too much! Nos, you crack me up, need to search the web for more Chuck related fun.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Pumpkin Hunter wrote:I should hope not, regarding Texas.
Dude your from Inverness! As for Chuck! Well Jesus walked on water, chuck swam through land... nuff said! I'd love to see a patten of Chuck! He's a leg end...ehem... legend!

Dan
By pagemaster1993
Remember folks Chuck Norris does not carve pumpkin the pumpkin carves Chuck Norris. Yes I would carve a Chuck Norris pattern.