Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I've noticed that the only Avengers we're missing are Hawkeye and Black Widow? Any chance we can change that this coming season?

Haven't seen the movie yet, but aren't Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver Avengers now too? On a side note I would love a pattern for at least Black Widow and Hawkeye. I know he's not an Avenger, but I think Loki would be a great idea too.
And alas, we've gone off topic in a thread... again... :P Not that it's surprising anymore. :roll:
SuperSonic wrote:And alas, we've gone off topic in a thread... again... :P Not that it's surprising anymore. :roll:
Not really the thread is titled, "Shall we round up the Avengers cast?" It doesn't say just The Avengers. Therefore Tom Hiddleston as Loki was a cast member for The Avengers.
SuperSonic wrote:I guess. You all knew what I meant though >_<
Not really :? Sorry .

I think having the villains to go with the heroes is good because balance in life is healthy. :D After all without the baddies, who needs the goodies :D :D
:( Ohh well. The more patterns the merrier! :D I do see what you mean by it could be missleading now that I think about it.

None the less. I DO agree with the other characters being in there. Without villains we'd have no heroes!