Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Can't say I've watched this movie. But my Moms friend has kids that are obsessed with this movie. Might do them foamies for next year.

Great patterns :)
Oh ffs. I roughly finalise my line up, these get thrown into the mix so I've been out and bought more pumpkins. Ryan, you may be a bit of a fixer upper but seriously you are killing me. I don't have enough time to carve one pumpkin this year, let alone the eleven I had. Of course, I now have fifteen. Fifteen! I was going to do a maximum of five!

These will be the most popular patterns I ever carve. Frozen is a phenomenon. My Kins are being used for a Halloween party.....on the 1st of November( that's how we roll over here, we don't care) and I can guarantee that all of the 5 / 6 year old girls will go absolutely Lady Gaga over these patterns. Flyers will be flying out, so it's a great move. However , they are fantastic patterns. The great thing is that the film was an instant classic so will be popular for years to come
By Ajax
They look great I'll be doing Olaf for sure and probably the rest. Since I transfer in advance it's a little harder to shuffle patterns but I still have 4 left.
My son, who is a 4 year old in denial that he loves Frozen, went nuts when he saw Olaf. He is insisting he is going to carve it himself (he's never carved a pumpkin before). We shall see... Great patterns, kids will love.