Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Not much to add to that subject description. Skulls with expressions always freak me out.
By pagemaster1993
I am have to say this is a great idea. One I love skulls, and two skulls are awesome. That is why Gelatin Skeleton is one of my favorite patterns.
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:Love this idea! Would love to see this.
Here here!
By monstermash
I agree. Gelatin and the day of the dead skull were both instant carves for me. There's nothing like a skinned human head! :wink: :lol:
By nosferatu
My apologies to all the patterns of years past that I have wanted to carve but run out of time and pumpkins. I know I had solemnly promised to definitely carve you this year. Sadly, you are now a further step away In the queue. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll develop St0ney's Bionic Carving Arms (Trademark - All rights reserved) but until that day, keep the faith.

Vintage year.
By Ajax
Just when I thought I was done you come out wih this awesome pattern and two amazing VIPs.
By amandap80
A classic Halloween carve, this one gets foam!!!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You said it, Monstermash... nothing like a skinned human head. Haha.

Scared to Death pumpkin pattern
Done. Done. AAAAND Must carve!!! I wish I could say I was done. I'm SOO carving this!! :thumbsup: Great job as always!