Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
I'm actually now watching Death Proof and I was thinking that there is no Kurt Russell patterns on here! Stuntman Mike, R.J Macready, and/or Snake Plissken would be amazing!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ghostface - good suggestion, the roles you mentioned are the best genre choices for Mr. Russell. Personally, I'm a huge fan of The Thing. The hair and beard would translate well into a pumpkin pattern. And he could be paired up with the Norris-head Thing that I already have as a pattern. Then all we'd need is a pattern of a flame thrower!
By ghostface
Glad to see you respond to this Ryan! Would pair greatly with the alien pattern from The Thing which is already on here. I hope it happens :)
By Ajax
Snake :pirate:
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By shaft28
Snake! I vote for Snake!
By ghostface
Oh, man, Ryan.. Just a few days left!! Please let a Snake pattern surface this year!
By Ajax
ghostface wrote:Oh, man, Ryan.. Just a few days left!! Please let a Snake pattern surface this year!
A few days left but still 6 VIPs there's still hope for snake, and who knows what else.
By ghostface
6 days till Halloween!! 2 VIPs and probably only a few regular patterns left I imagine. I can only hope Snake will be a part of those. :D