Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By The Carver
I'm sure the request for more GB patterns are a constant, but I feel these images would translate well into a pattern. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My votes are for Ray and Gozer, but any would be great!
By Ajax
Nice ref shots I'd be on board with all of those. I think if you do one ghostbusters yo need all 4 but you could do like hitchhiking ghost and Munster's etc and start with one or two.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or any of your family ever seen a spook, specter or ghost?

If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...

We're ready to believe you.

Ghostbusters pumpkin patterns
Wow, it's a Halloween miracle! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Super excited about these! Thanks Ryan!
I believe we were promised 5 patterns in one day, don't cheap out on us Ryan :D

In the past I've put up patterns at a pace of one every other day. But this has been an interesting year in the sense that other tasks (or life in general) have been keeping me away for a few days, BUT then it's all about pattern newness in a flash. Instead of coasting at a steady pace, it's more like a gas, brake, gas, break.

When I'm able to do pattern updates, I don't hold back. I may have to drop a bunch at a time, and I hope you don't mind. For example, if tomorrow I decided to post 5 patterns at once would everyone be cool with that?
Nice work on the busters. Making it hard to choose patterns now.