Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By The Carver
Just putting this out there because this show was such an iconic part of my growing up. The Halloween episodes are classic! Maybe I'm the only one, but I figure it's worth a shot. :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImage :frank:
By amandap80
Oh yes, absolutely! The Roseanne Halloween episodes had a huge effect on my love of Halloween. The pumpkins in the credits were my first exposure to stencil pumpkin carving that wasn't a triangle nose and eyes. I actually decided that I wanted to carve pumpkins like I saw on Roseanne!
By The Carver
Yes! & the costumes were the best. Bloody , Gory and scary. Even the women on the show. This is how Halloween is supposed to be in my opinion. Not the "sexy" dime store costumes you see now. Look at the kids costumes ImageImage Well DJ had problems Image
By Lala
I think I will watch those today! I was lucky to find the DVD a few years ago with all of the Halloween Episodes! Those episodes are still quoted by us

"Oooooh maybe I'll be... WONDER WOMAN!"
"and I'll be Casper, the friendly ghost!"

classic!

and yes! we need patterrns
By The Carver
It is actually a tradition of mine to watch the marathon of these the night before Halloween while I stay up until 3 carving Zombie Pumpkins for the next day. Why do I torture myself?
By Pargolf
amandap80 wrote:Oh yes, absolutely! The Roseanne Halloween episodes had a huge effect on my love of Halloween. The pumpkins in the credits were my first exposure to stencil pumpkin carving that wasn't a triangle nose and eyes. I actually decided that I wanted to carve pumpkins like I saw on Roseanne!
Wow!!!! Me too
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have the Roseanne Halloween episodes on DVD too. Yeah, they always did great specials for the holiday. Loved the anticipation of seeing what their costumes would be. You're right, they were usually creepy and gross. Just how I like it.