Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
I'll chime in again this year for more Unique Creations! A haunted house or graveyard would be my top requests. Maybe something with bats.. a gypsy with a crystal ball.. The Unique Creations are always Ryans best work.
zombombie wrote:It's probably way too late in the day now but I'm going to be praying to The Great Pumpkin for a gypsy with a crystal ball.

Or bats! :D
I would like to put my vote in for more Unique Creations! With only one last year and one (so far) this year, I am fiending for more!!!! Unique Creations are to me like brains are to zombies! :D
By shaft28
I agree, the Unique Creations are one of the main reasons I sign up every year. I really like Ryan's style, sure the movie/TV+ patterns are great but I always like the UC as they are 100% Halloween. Carved more of them over the years than anything else.

A haunted house would be great as would bats...
BUMP! I like the classic Halloween imagery with Ryan's twist. A skull with a candle, a ghost, a bat with a moon.
The Unique Creations are my favorite. I love the pop culture images, monsters, etc. But Ryan's own spins on halloween classics are awesome! We need more!