Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Lala
Love this Idea! We're big Houdini fans and I've been toying with making a tombstone for him so a matching pumpkin would rock!
By pagemaster1993
I think this maybe the year we get him. Well I hope this is the year we get him.
By BizzyBetty
aside from the obvious connection to the supernatural... Houdini died on Halloween
By pagemaster1993
How did this get back to the top? :? Oh I know how... Through the magical spirit of Houdini himself. I'm having a good feeling that this year Houdini will escape from a pumpkin(real or foam) and finally glow in glory.
By BigScience
Jack Carving wrote:This would make an excellent addition to the Grave Icons category.

Don't know how hard it would be to make one, but that would make an awesome jackolantern!
By Zee
Well, it's officially June and I have pumpkins on the brain... this is normal, right?

Anyway, Houdini! What an excellent suggestion; great visual references already provided in this thread.
By pagemaster1993
I'm hoping to have my Magic buisness up and running before Halloween. Having a Houdini Jack-O'-Lantern for my Halloween shows would be wicked awesome.
By BigScience
I really want to make a Houdini headstone this year... please Patchmaster! :)
By pagemaster1993
Apparently History Channel is running a special on Houdini this Labor Day. What a perfect time for a pattern of the King Of Cards.
By BigScience
pagemaster1993 wrote:Apparently History Channel is running a special on Houdini this Labor Day. What a perfect time for a pattern of the King Of Cards.
+10000000000!
By purple1worm
I would like to see Houdini this year too!
By BigScience
And for Houdini's greatest illusion, his likeness will appear on ZP! :D