Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
"Simply Meant To Be"... Ryan, you intentionally waited until I merged the Jack and Sally patterns into one pumpkin last season before you give me this new pattern for Valentines day just to make me lose what little bit of sanity i have left.... didn't you?! LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D
chuckwagon wrote:Ryan, you intentionally waited until I merged the Jack and Sally patterns into one pumpkin last season before you give me this new pattern for Valentines day just to make me lose what little bit of sanity i have left.... didn't you?!
That was the idea. Muhahahah! :lol:

Honestly, I started working on this pattern before Halloween 2013, with the plan to release it for the 20th Anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas. But it wasn't ready in time, so I held off with the plan to make it a romantic Valentine's Day release.

I redrew both Jack and Sally from scratch. Compared to my original stand-alone versions of these two characters, I think I like the new versions better.

By the way, I designed it so you can use them separately if you want. You can carve just Jack, just Sally, or put each one on a separate pumpkin. The pieces between them were designed to work as either Jack's bat-tie or Sally's flowing hair.

Ohmygod, Ohmygod, OH MY GOD!!! It's a good thing I checked my emails today!! This is a stunning pattern and I know what I'm carving come October! #5 added to my list! Your off to an early start Ryan! :thumbsup: :D
I LOVE the pattern, outstanding as always, and so exciting to have new patterns throughout the year.

BUT...

....there you go again with an incredibly spectacular picture! The shadow on the wall, the heart, the swirl, and on the pumpkin as well? I think about what props to use for days and you come in with a simple shadow and blow me away. I give up. *Throws camera away*

:P

This would make a great pattern to use on a homemade Valentine Card, red paper bag luminary, or make a cover to go over the heart shaped boxes of chocolate. Just a few suggestions for those like me without pumpkins.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:By the way, I designed it so you can use them separately if you want. You can carve just Jack, just Sally, or put each one on a separate pumpkin. The pieces between them were designed to work as either Jack's bat-tie or Sally's flowing hair.
OMG, I didn't even notice that!! BRILLIANT!