Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Fantastic! Even though I'm not a fan of the source material myself, I can totally appreciate it. This pattern would look really great as a carve simply because it just screams 'creepy'. You are quite the machine, sir, really cranking them out now! Can't wait to see what comes next. :D
S.A.M wrote:Yes man! Tarman! Amazing man!
Love this pattern, I've got a pumpkin set aside for him already :D
Me too, one that is still realy green. I thought the colour would go nicely with his toxic, oozing face. Even though he looks like tar. :)
Nice one!!! Welcome edition and a long time request for filled. I'm sure this will please those looking for something more on the creepy side.
RavensDestiny wrote:
Kayo wrote:my roommate just looked over my shoulder and said the pattern was "cute" :oops: i think it looks AWESOME!
Time for a new roommate! :D

I think this will be a must carve for me, too. Great job again, Ryan!
roommate actually owns the house, every year puts up with my halloween mania, and takes care of my crap if i keep up with my rent wail i'm on tour. so i think i'll keep the roommate but they are getting Tarman on a foamie for christmas if hes so cute :lol:
WOW! Home run, Ryan. This is the best of the patch so far in '12, IMO. Also, I started a Tarman of my own last season, it was going to be my extreme design for '11, but I never finished it. Keep up the good work!