Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By reas0n
So, since it's my birthday and all. I was just wondering, if you could possibly bring back the Sugar Skull pattern for me! Since Día de los Muertos is approaching, really any day of the day pattern would do! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
By ghostface
Happy Birthday!!! :D
By reas0n
ghostface wrote:Happy Birthday!!! :D
Thank you! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy birthday, reas0n. I'll pass your request on to the Great Pumpkin. He needs to check if you've been naughty or nice (unlike Santa, he rewards naughty kids).
By reas0n
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Happy birthday, reas0n. I'll pass your request on to the Great Pumpkin. He needs to check if you've been naughty or nice (unlike Santa, he rewards naughty kids).
Oh then I should be getting rewarded any day now... Thank you for the birthday wishes! if it helps his decision my dads birthday is on this coming thursday (the 20th) and every year we carve together (usually the friday before halloween). So this could be a double gift from the Great Pumpkin. :D
By SuperSonic
Happy belated from me as well! Dia de Los Muertos is a very creepy, yet very awesome part of Halloween!
By reas0n
Thanks guys, much appreciated...
By sevendollarshoes
I really want to do the sugar skull this year as well! please post it! I can't find a decent pattern anywhere!
By reas0n
sevendollarshoes wrote:I really want to do the sugar skull this year as well! please post it! I can't find a decent pattern anywhere!
Great first post!!! welcome to the forum!