Reviews of specific carving products by those who've used them.
Hey everyone. I've heard time and time again that there is a Pumpkin Gutter 2.0. I'm interested in getting one since my 1.0 is starting to get so dull that I ended up punching holes in two of my kins last season.

Any one HAVE the 2.0 and/or know where to purchase such an item?
By GUS
Simply hone the edges, find someone with a hobby drill, they come blunt as heck anyhow sonic, so you can't exactly ruin it, ..just give it a tickle with a grinding bit. (just determine the rotation in respect to drill & therefore easily defined edges to give the once over.
Hey sonic! Is that the one that attaches to a drill?? If so I think I have one here. I've never used it, being a fan of foamies. If I can find it, it's all yours, if you want it. LMK ok?
Minionette wrote:Hey sonic! Is that the one that attaches to a drill?? If so I think I have one here. I've never used it, being a fan of foamies. If I can find it, it's all yours, if you want it. LMK ok?
That would be great. Yes that is the one that goes on a drill. It makes up the bulk of my carving every year!
Minionette wrote:I'll look for it tomorrow and let you know ok?
Works for me. Fire me a PM when you do/don't find it.
Hello Pumpkin Gutters! I just wanted to chime in on this question regarding Pumpkin Gutter 2.0. We did make a slight change to the design several years ago and any product sold since has been the new version. The way to tell if you have the new version is to look for a slight twist in the blades at the bottom of the Gutter. This change was made so the Gutter more easily removes strings from the bottom of the pumpkin. Hope this helps and Happy Gutting!
amandap80 liked this
GutterGuy wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:38 pm
Thanks! We just released an awesome new pumpkin lighting product, see it at http://getcarvingquicker.com/the-pumpkin-gaffer/ I would love your feedback!
I bought a pack of these! I loved them for small applications, like lighting my carved turnip. They worked great and lasted a long time! I also loved the pronged seat for sticking into the pumpkin walls. I do wish it was a warm LED instead of a cool LED though!