Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By CombichristGirl
all im sayin is i got mine reserved and cant wait and wanna know if anyone plans on pickin it up :).
the first one is hands down my fav game of all time!!
the colors, characters, story, time periods and graphics are amazazazazing :!:
By Ajax
Seen the preview last night and it creeped me out. I played the first one but didn't really get into it had to much going on at the time. loved the music and atmosphere though it would make a great movie or book. My next game is Mass Effect 2 though. Beat Assasins Creed 2 at Christmas that is another great game.
By CombichristGirl
i love it multiplayer is so so but campain is great. mass effect 2 looks great. lemme know how it goes:)
By S.A.M
I loved the first game and the sequel isn't bad either, just not as good as the first. I've got a bit of a Bioshock obsession right now. I have all the NECA figures and props so far, I've even got my hands on some replicas of the posters used in the game (mainly the first)

It's expanded since then, I now have the Bioshock 2 collectors edition, Eve Hypo replica and the big daddy plush :lol: I don't know why but I just love everything Bioshock at the moment. I guess I should make a Bioshock related pattern request...Hmm maybe someone has already made one, time to search.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love your collection S.A.M. When I saw the picture I was wondering if you had also gotten the collectors edition of Bioshock 2. Comes with an art book, posters, and the soundtrack on vinyl, doesn't it?

I haven't played the second game yet, but it's definitely on my list as I love the first one. The gameplay is unique, but even just the setting would be enough to get my playing. That crumbled art-deco city hidden under water. Never seen anything like it before.

It was also fun to hear all the characters talk about "Ryan" and how great or evil they think he is. Of course, they are talking about the city's creator Andrew Ryan, but it's fun to think they are talking about me. :P

By S.A.M
zombiepumpkins wrote:Love your collection S.A.M. When I saw the picture I was wondering if you had also gotten the collectors edition of Bioshock 2. Comes with an art book, posters, and the soundtrack on vinyl, doesn't it?

I haven't played the second game yet, but it's definitely on my list as I love the first one. The gameplay is unique, but even just the setting would be enough to get my playing. That crumbled art-deco city hidden under water. Never seen anything like it before.

It was also fun to hear all the characters talk about "Ryan" and how great or evil they think he is. Of course, they are talking about the city's creator Andrew Ryan, but it's fun to think they are talking about me. :P

I always think of you when I see that image in the game or when you post a new pattern, fresh from the desk of Ryan :lol:

Yup it does indeed come with a 12" vinyl soundtrack from the first game (I am Rapture, Rapture is me) and a CD soundtrack of the second game (Sounds from the Lighthouse). They're both really good but listening the vinyl on a crackley record player is fantastic, stroke of genius from the people who put this together. It's the first vinyl record I've bought since '94!

The art book is perhaps one of the best I've seen for a game, with loads of concept art from both games accompanied by little comments from the artist responsible, it's big too at 160 pages.

The collectors edition only cost me £38.98 during the Easter Sale at The Hut. It's RRP is £69.99!

You should get BS2 you will enjoy it, I mean it's a trip through different parts of Rapture and any excuse to re-vist Rapture is good enough for me :D It just doesn't have the story or strength of characters as the first game. To be fair though no one could ever come close to beating Sander Cohen as a character :lol:
By CombichristGirl
i am completely jealous right now!!!
i wish i had been able to get the first one in collectors addition but sadly not:(. i did get 2 in the collectors addition though and plan on getting the third in a collector :). 3 trips me out seeing the previews, i have so many ?'s i hope they answer lol