Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By SuperSonic
has anyone beaten Call of Duty World at War (Call of Duty5) if so has anyone tryed the Nazi zombies mini game that they have... its really addictive and fun to blow a few WWII zombie heads off...Nazi zombies that is mwahahahaha
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Never played it, but heard of it. I don't play many war based shooters, but this one was brought to my attention due to the inclusion of zombies. Nazi zombies!
By GUS
..Off topic fact.
For a few years, the Germans actually thought they were repulsing invaders rather than the invasion of Europe by Germany that it actually was, I guess the war machine's grasp over press coverage & news reportage regardless of the time does that by means of suppression.

Not tried the mini-game yet myself, as I tend not to buy games at the peak price that a new release commands, typically wait 18 months..

Haven't yet unwrapped my fresh copy of this game, I'm JUST working my way through "Vegas"
..Now I'm tempted! :lol:
Last edited by GUS on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
and they get tougher to kill in the later rounds first round is basically a one shot kill anywhere but for rounds like 5 and higher its more or less where you hit them (obviously head shots are best :P)
By GUS
Back in the OLD days (of playstation 1) resident evil used to scare the be-jeezus out of me whenever the zombie dobermann dogs burst through (the spooky music) ..never got far on it as I was too darn jumpy!
:lol:
By gregh3196
the nazi zombies on call of duty is a reason to buy the game in itself, with four different maps now you can play for days and never get bored. I think the nazi zombies is more fun than the actual single player game itself and playing online is great but at times very frustrating when you get players who are not very good...
By SuperSonic
well personally i prefer the online itself because im OKAY :P at Nazi Zombies not like good n all but getting better btw while this is kinda branching off into a call of duty discussion does anyone have World at War for PS3