Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
THAT you would like to see turned into a movie? I know books are normally better, but still it's fun to see your fave characters and plots come to life on the big screen.

I would love to see a remake of "IT" by Stephen King. The original mini series just didn't do the book justice (except for TIm Curry). IT transforms so many times in the book, I would like to see more of that. I also think the mini-series did not expand enough on what "IT" is. Until I read the book, I thought "IT" was just a spider that could turn itself into a clown at will, lol.

Another book I've been dying to see a movie of is "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. I had to read it in the 8th grade and since then it's been one of my favorite books. There is so much potential for an excellent movie with this one.

Ok, I showed you mine, now show me yours.
I think your in luck both of those are in the works. I'd like to see under the dome, and the dark tower made into movies. I think a reboot of a lot of kings movies is needed with better directors and bigger budgets. The stand,needful things, salems lot etc.

The talisman would make a great movie.
Ajax wrote:I think your in luck both of those are in the works. I'd like to see under the dome, and the dark tower made into movies. I think a reboot of a lot of kings movies is needed with better directors and bigger budgets. The stand,needful things, salems lot etc.

The talisman would make a great movie.
The Dark Tower is in the works. Rumors are that Russel Crow is up for the role of Roland, but I've also heard that Javier Bardem was being considered.

King is really hit and miss with his movies. Some are phenomenal like The Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption. I'm not a fan of the made for t.v. movies like The Stand, although that is still my favorite novel of his. The Stand is also set to come out on the big screen next year, although that may change. I'm hoping they do a good job on it.

I'm not sure what book I would pick to be made into a movie that already hasn't been. Thinking of King novels I think Duma Key would make a pretty scary movie if done right.