Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By SuperSonic
I'm thinking of getting into Anne Rice, one of my friends suggested it to me, and it sounds awesome.

Besides Interview with a Vampire, is there any other suggestions from anyone here?
By Raven
I've read the Mayfair Witch series. I'ts been a long time ago but I remember liking it at the time.

I've not read all the books after Interview with the Vampire. I watched the movie before reading the book. I found the book boring and drawn out and never read any of the others. I've thought of going back to the series but just find I have too many other books to read. Maybe someday.
By pagemaster1993
That is the problem I have, so many books I want to read, and so little time to do it. Well with school beginning soon I will be able to read books in my off time.
By MooBoo
I'm currently reading the vampire chronicles, i had a lot of trouble reading interview with the vampire i also found it to drawn out and honestly louis annoyed me. But once i got to lestats books i loved them. Just about to start the 4th one an wud definately recommend them. :D
By vibhandaka
I'm reading "Interview with the Vampire" currently. It's taking me awhile, not the easiest read. I plan on reading them all if I can. I've heard that her witch series is really good. She's also just finished a werewolf novel I believe,
By amandap80
Anne Rice fan here. Interview is a hard read, very dark and depressing. It reflects her frame of mind at the time after the death of her daughter. However, it is one of my favorites due to the vivid and dramatic storytelling. Lestat is by far my favorite character, and 'The Vampire Lestat' and 'Queen of the Damned' are amazing books!