Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By Ajax
I read the first 4 books of the Dark Tower a few years back and remember it being really awesome. It's been so long now though that I will have to start over. At the time not all the books were out and there was a long wait between 4 and 5.
By SuperSonic
I've gotta go get 7 now i finished 6 about 2-3 months ago
By DevilxKat
I've read It, Green Mile, Salem's Lot and his Bachman books Desperation/Regulators (def preferred Desperation over Regulators though).

I'm not sure why I never picked up the Dark Tower books. I think it's b/c someone told me you need to read his older novels first, that there are so many scenes that tie into those novels.
By Nikki
I JUST finished Christine about a month ago and I loved it.. The book is much better than the movie :D It literally sucked me in like a vaccuous disease...
I think my favorite story of his to date would be Jerusalems Lot.. one of his little short stories in 'Night Shift'.. that story raised the hair on the back of my neck!

... BUT...now I am reading his book, 'Needful Things'... it's goooood...
By Ajax
Loved needful things and Christine and Desperation. King had so many good books but he had some real clinkers to, Rose Madder thumbs down, Duma Key thumbs down. Under the Dome is probably his best book ever and one of the best books i've ever read besides the weak ending.
By Nikki
Oh dear Gods.... Rose Madder.. I picked that book up three times and tried in vain to finish it but my brain went to sleep everytime I opened the thing up!..
By DoomCookie
Has anyone read Cell? It is a kind of zombie-ish book. It is pretty good, if you are a zombie fan it is a good read.
By ghostface
I loved Cell! I thought it was a FANTASTIC book.
By Raven
I have been seeing the news that Stephen King is writing a sequel to The Shining. I'm both excited and worried. It is one of my favorites and like a movie sequel I'm hoping it doesn't suck. I would like to see King get back into the horror writing instead of whatever his newer books have become. I still like his newer work, it's weird and scary but not really horror. The book is scheduled for a 2013 release.
By ghostface
Intereting.. I am too excited but a little scared. Let's hope he makes it a good or better than the first one!
By sloaner
Well how do you guys feel about prequels? I hear they are making a shining prequel movie. Not sure how that's going to turn out.
By ghostface
I heard that too. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Not sure how I feel about it yet, though.
By pagemaster1993
Still need to read some of his work. I have seen almost all the movies based off of the books, but never read a single one. :(
By Ajax
Start with the shining, it"s pretty much his best one.