Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By ghostface
I thought Thinner was pretty good. Starting on Pet Semetary now, so far I really like it.
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:I thought Thinner was pretty good. Starting on Pet Semetary now, so far I really like it.

If you have an original copy, you wont have the included forward in that novel. If you have a newer copy. Read the forward. Stephen King has a few thoughts to share! :twisted:

One of my favorites. In order, I would probably say these are my top 5 faves.

1. It
2. The Dark Half
3. Green Mile
4. Pet Sematary
5. Duma Key

The Dark Half is one of the best I've read, the only reason it isnt at the top of this list, is because I read "It" first.

I REALLY suggest reading that one.
By ghostface
"It" is next on my list. So far I cannot keep my hands off Pet Sematary. I really like it!
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:"It" is next on my list. So far I cannot keep my hands off Pet Sematary. I really like it!

You'll love "IT". I've broken the spine on mine, so now I can't read it :lol: I would have read "IT" first. BE prepared for a looooong book. It's a long one. Depending on the size of the book, your looking at about 800-1000+ pages
By ghostface
SuperSonic wrote:
ghostface wrote:"It" is next on my list. So far I cannot keep my hands off Pet Sematary. I really like it!

You'll love "IT". I've broken the spine on mine, so now I can't read it :lol: I would have read "IT" first. BE prepared for a looooong book. It's a long one. Depending on the size of the book, your looking at about 800-1000+ pages
I am indeed prepared for a long book. But if it is that good of a book then it probably won't take me very long.
By Ajax
I'm readin Cujo it's good so far.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:I'm readin Cujo it's good so far.

You`ll find that book goes by rather fast and slow. Fast in the beginning and end, slow in the middle. `least that's what I thought.

The one I thought went by the slowest (and still haven't picked up again since I bought it) is a tie between Under The Dome and Needful Things. Both books I didn't finish. Couldn't get into them
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:The one I thought went by the slowest (and still haven't picked up again since I bought it) is a tie between Under The Dome and Needful Things. Both books I didn't finish. Couldn't get into them
Under The Dome had me hooked from the start. I loved it, up until the ending. I find that is the case with a lot of King's books though, I never seem to really like the ending. :?
By vibhandaka
I am reading Joyland right now. I am about 2/3 done and nothing has really happened yet. It's just now starting to get to the mystery part. I am just interested enough to finish it.
By vibhandaka
I finished Joyland, and while its not scary or horror by any means, it's definitely got a mystery. To me it was opposite other Stephen King novels I've read, in that Joyland has a good ending and a slow beginning.

Now I've moved on to "The Shining", I'm not very far in yet though.
By Shannon_Johnson
I do! I've read the one called 'The Dead Zone' - the story of the schoolteacher Johnny Smith, who awakens from a coma with psychic abilities. I've also read 'It' - liked this one better - and I have to admit that I've been fearing clowns since then. Next on the list is 'The Stand'. Have read so much about it that I feel I practically know the story now! :D
By Raven
Shannon_Johnson wrote:I do! I've read the one called 'The Dead Zone' - the story of the schoolteacher Johnny Smith, who awakens from a coma with psychic abilities. I've also read 'It' - liked this one better - and I have to admit that I've been fearing clowns since then. Next on the list is 'The Stand'. Have read so much about it that I feel I practically know the story now! :D
The Stand is by far my favorite and one of the few books I've read multiple times.

I read 'Revival' last month. It didn't scare me but was creepy. It's worth a read.
By Shannon_Johnson
Raven wrote:
Shannon_Johnson wrote:I do! I've read the one called 'The Dead Zone' - the story of the schoolteacher Johnny Smith, who awakens from a coma with psychic abilities. I've also read 'It' - liked this one better - and I have to admit that I've been fearing clowns since then. Next on the list is 'The Stand'. Have read so much about it that I feel I practically know the story now! :D
The Stand is by far my favorite and one of the few books I've read multiple times.

I read 'Revival' last month. It didn't scare me but was creepy. It's worth a read.
Gives me all the more reason to start reading it now.. Thank you! And now that you've mentioned it, I read about Revival - 'A dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life'. Sounds great.. to be read as well!