Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By CombichristGirl
im just gonna list the slew of books i have been reading/read. also note if they are a set of books i will note if i have read all of them. i will try to list if the whole series has been released or if there are waiting books. i will only post the link to the first book in a series but will note the above and a little something of what i thought of them :)
the white rabbit chronicles
read:no
thoughts:none yet
series:yes
all books released:yes
miss peregrines home for peculiar children
read:first two books
thoughts:i am in love with these books. also its said that tim burton may make a movie out it at some point
all books released:not yet
the hanging tree zed files trilogy
read:first two books
thoughts:not bad. short books worth a read for any zombie fans
all books released:not yet
my life as a white trash zombie
read:not yet
thoughts:none yet but ive heard good things and im a zombie book prostitute with a w if ya know what i mean :lol:
all books released:yes as far as i know. i have four books and i cant wait to get started on them
a tale dark and grimm
read:first books. gonna re read it and the other two
thoughts:read the first book and it is fantastic. brothers grimm as it should be with some violence and death
day by day armageddon
read:all of them
thoughts:in love with this for some reason. i really like the style of the story
all books released:yes. wish there were more lol
zombie daycare impact book series
read:read all
thoughts:over not a bad set. i would read them again. they are short though. more than it's share of wtf moments but shove past those and it's not bad
the air trust
read:reading
thoughts:just sarted it. a bit dry right now but hoping it will pick up a bit. really like the idea and concept
series:no
i, zombie
read:yes
thoughts:change of perspective and i really enjoyed it
bioshock rapture
read:oh yes
thoughts:finally after all these years i got to sit down and read this...i want more!! love any fan of bioshock should give it a read
how they croaked
read:yes
thoughts:really enjoy reading this sort of thing. give it a look through. they have a sort of second book out that i want to get and read
series:sort of
all books released:who know how many will come out

alright well i guess thats it for now. im sure i have read more and cant remember them lol
By Raven
I love Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children. The photographs are so awesome in the book! I would love to see Tim Burton do this and hope it comes true!
By NikkiRae
I'm currently reading the 3rd book in the White Rabbit Chronicles. I think it's a really good series. I'm enjoying it so far. My favorite thing is that it's not exactly the typical zombie story you expect to read. Which makes it a little more fresh and exciting. Miss Peregrine's is also one of my favorite series. Absolutely love it and the photos that accompany each story. There's a series out called Asylum (2nd book is Sanctum) that's a little similar to Miss Peregrine's. The writing is a little different/awkward, but it's not horrible. Also, there's another series called The 5th Wave by Ricky Yancey that I am really enjoying. I just finished reading the 2nd book in that one and it was really good. It's an alien invasion plot.
By Shannon_Johnson
Thanks for the list..will add it to mine! Just finished reading To Rise Again At A Decent Hour by Joshua Ferris. This one was shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize and made for a very interesting read. It explores the absurdities of modern life and one man's search for meaning. One of the critics put it very rightly this way: 'This is one of the funniest, saddest, sweetest novels I've read since Then We Came to The End (another one of my favorites). When historians try to understand our strange, contradictory era, they would be wise to consult To Rise Again At A Decent Hour. It captures what it is to be alive in early 21st century America like nothing else I've read.

Next on the cards - All The Light We Cannot See (by Anthony Doerr)