Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By NikkiRae
Does anyone else on here use the website Goodreads? I'm on it constantly. They have book recommendations and giveaways and such. Throughout the month of October a lot of the giveaway contests are for horror novels or books of short horror stories. Just thought some of you might be interested.
By Raven
I've been on it for quite awhile, but it's been a long time since I've looked at it or updated anything. It's still the first place I hit if I want reviews for a book.
By NikkiRae
It's my number 1 source for book ratings and recommendations. I don't follow many people on there, but I like to see what everyone has rated a book and what books they suggest that are similar. Most of the books I have read in the past year have come from recommendations on that site.
By Joey
I started up an account there early this year. I don't really follow it for recommendations since I always seem to have a to-read list, but it's great for keeping track of what I do read. Right now I'm a few books behind on my goal for 100 read this year, but I'll catch up post-pumpkins.