Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By zombombie
While I was in Forbidden Planet today I saw this, how could I resist?

Halloween Legion: The Great Goblin Invasion "Strange things are happening in the sleepy rural community of Woodland, as the sun goes black and the entire town is terrorized by merciless invaders from another world! But Woodland is also protected by a mysterious group of extraordinary guardians. They come from a place of eternal October, where orange, gold, and crimson leaves float after you in the autumn breeze, where magic and monsters are real, and where pumpkins are more than they seem!"

This place where the "mysterious group of extraordinary guardians" comes from sounds like my kinda place! I think we should all move there :wink: :lol:

I'm really looking forward to reading this and I'll let you all know how it goes.
By staticfurball
I like the cover art.
By zombombie
I enjoyed the art so much that I had a look at the artists online store and bought a commission off of him :) I'll post a pic up as soon as it arrives!

I really enjoyed the book, fun and exciting stuff, looking forward to the next installment!
Last edited by zombombie on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By staticfurball
Is the book fully illustrated as well?
By staticfurball
I love graphic novels, I have 30 Days on Night graphic novel and I just love the artwork in it, I liked that they really kept true to the art work when they did the movie.
By staticfurball
Oh now I cant wait to get a review.
By SuperSonic
This sounds like a good read! How many pages?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this property exists as two books so far, am I right?
Amazon has them listed as two versions of the same thing (like a book that comes in hard or soft cover, but contains the same pages inside). Seems that is not correct? Maybe they are the same story, one just written and one illustrated?