Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
By zombombie
OK, this is a little bit of a stretch to put in here BUT:

The Humble Bundle people have released the first Humble Music Bundle! It's a music bundle of 4 albums by "geek" musicians and artists such as They Might Be Giants and MC Frontalot and the reason I wanted to put it in here is because it also has Jonathan Coulton on it - writer and singer of "Re: Your Brains" a track about zombies - fitting for this forum methinks.

But what makes this collection extra special is the fact that you can pay what you want (as little or as much) AND it's for a good cause. Really, I think even if you donate just a little, you'll be geting some cracking tunes ;)

https://www.humblebundle.com/
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This is a great offer, thanks for pointing it out zombombie! I'd say I'm a fan of most of these artists but I don't have all these tracks. Considering that you can choose your own price, and decide how much goes to the artists and the charity... very cool. Count me in.

Thanks for trying to relate it to Halloween, by mentioning the inclusion of Jonathan Coulton's "Re: Your Brains." I'll add a couple more connections for songs I like. Also available in this bundle are...

Jonathan Coulton's "Creepy Doll"
[youtube]
[/youtube]

MC Frontalot's "Goth Girls"
[youtube]
[/youtube]
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That doll described in the song is creepy! The lyrics tell a pretty twisted story. It would make a good horror movie, or at least an episode in some anthology such as The Twilight Zone.
By sloaner
Just listened to "Eat your brains". It was entertaining and funny. I kinda want to play it while watching walking dead. Might lighten the mood when someone gets eaten by zombies.