Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
During the month of October, you're likely to find me playing the role of digital DJ on the turntable.fm website.

But to make it work, others need to join the room. You can take one of the five DJ positions and pick your favorite Halloween songs to play also! Or you could just come visit the room to listen to the music. A vote of "Lame" or "Awesome" will help determine what we play. So come hang out, and rattle your bones to the ghoulish grooves:

:arrow: "Halloween with Zombie Pumpkins!" on turntable.fm
By SuperSonic
It's not availible to residents outside of the U.S. :(. This must be changed!!!
By GUS
Curse you Billy Chasen
Curse you Zombie Pumpkins
By amandap80
I'll have to check this out when I get home, I am growing tired of Halloweenradio.net. My husband is developing a twitch.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The beauty of this site's concept is that the (up to 5) DJ's can play whatever we want. Generally we try to stay on theme, and this particular room is for Halloween music. There are no ads, it's a constant flow of music, as long as someone is in the room playing songs.

And as each song plays, everyone else can vote "Awesome" or "Lame." Too high a percentage of "lame" votes and the song is skipped. So the tastes of the people can shape the playlist.

It's interactive and fun. We've had a few forum users stop by already, and I've even been introduced to some new Halloween tracks myself!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, the catch is... the room isnt too fun if you're the only one. In fact, you cant listen to music unless you have another DJ also in the chat room.

I expect that it will be filling up more often, as Halloween gets closer. Especially on weekend afternoons and evenings. I think it's a good virtual place to hang out and listen to Halloween music while you're carving pumpkins. So I'll try to be on there in the evenings, especially the next 2 weekends, spinning the spooky tunes.
By CorpseBride
Booooo Billy Chasen :( I was hoping I could sneak in, that sounds like fun!
By JimmOfTheDead
I'm in the room now, and will be for a while... I'm hosting my annual Halloween party on Saturday night, so if you've got some spooky dance tunes that I might not already have, please come in and play them for me!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Consider me there! Well, the ZP Halloween room on the turntable site... not your party. Although, I'd like to attend that also.

They have new Halloween avatars on the site now!? Cool. You can be a vampire or Frankenstein monster, while bopping your head to the music.
By amandap80
Jimm and I are here, if anyone wants to join.