Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
II liked Duff McKagan's band.

I found it to be a bit of a strange experience. You know when people go to sing-a-long-a The Sound Of Music. Dressed up, singing but not actually really watching the film? The music seemed almost secondary to the pantomime. I know he has scaled back the theatrics, maybe that was the reason, the music was getting lost. Some people were going just to say that they'd seen the institution,Alice Cooper

Don't get me wrong, he was great and he got a great reception, it was just a bit odd. He is the ultimate showman and gent, it just seemed that some of the audience wanted to dress up more than actually see him. The audience mix itself was interesting. Young, old, people coming from work.

I missed about 20 minutes due to taking a call that I hAd been waiting for which also spoilt some of the momentum and came back whilst he was doing cover versions. I find The Who singing 'My Generation' bizarre enough these days but Mr C singing it was very surreal.

I wasn't particularly looking forward to the long drive there and homeas I was tired from Halloween but it was well worth it.
Nah, I've already got tickets for the Bay City Rollers.

Zombombie had a much better view than me too. I really enjoyed it but it felt more like a festival crowd with the exception that I wasn't subject to bombardments of cardboard pint cups filled with warm urine. Maybe that was it for me, the crowd were too well behaved! It's a bit like The Rolling Stones and their recently announced, " See us before we die tour" or maybe it's because my parents saw him in the seventies.

How to deflate your children: " I went to see Alice Cooper last night."
"Did you love? I remember me and your dad seeing him at the Liverpool Empire in 1975. How long ago was that?"
" 37 years ago mum."
Seeing Alice Cooper a couple years ago made me a big fan. I can't speak for the experience or crowd you fellas had this October, but I'm still envious. I love seeing the photos!

He didn't have that Franken-Alice costume/prop when I saw him (saw that being built by Distortions Unlimited on the show Making Monsters though!). Coop's also got a new female guitarist now, Orianthi. How was she?

Surprised he didn't play Keepin' Halloween Alive! Even if he considers it a novelty single and not a part of his main repertoire, surely he'd be playing it near or ON Halloween!

Good show though? He's got a lot of classic catchy songs, and is a master showman, in my opinion.