Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
Been compiling a playlist of some songs to include at my Halloween Party this year. What you guys think??

Halloween Playlist:

* Tear You Apart- She Wants Revenge
* Dragula- Rob Zombie
* Year Zero- Ghost
* Scream!- The Misfits
* Mother- Danzig
* Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Öyster Cult
* Whisper to a Scream- SoHo
* House of 1000 Corpses- Rob Zombie
* Halloween- John Carpenter
* Zombie- The Cranberries
* The Ballad of Dwight Fry- Alice Cooper
* Death- White Lies
* Drown- Bring Me The Horizon
* Change (In the House of Flies)- Deftones
* The Nobodies- Marilyn Manson
* Thriller- Michael Jackson
* Skulls- The Misfits
* Crystal- Stevie Nicks
* Dream Warriors- Dokken
* I Put a Spell on You- Bette Midler
* Gods and Monsters- Lana Del Rey
* Pet Sematary- The Ramones
* Creeping in Your Soul- Cryoshell
For a teenager to have multiple references to Danzig, and the Misfits in the year 2015... My faith in humanity has been restored!! Good on ya, ghostface! "Skulls" is one of my favorite 'Fits songs!

The only issue I have is the Cranberries song because the subject matter is literally about the ongoing political/religious controversy in Northern Ireland, and not really what I'd personally consider a Halloween theme, but that's just my opinion.

Also, I'd sub Bette Midler for the CCR rendition of the same song only because it's more to my taste.

Great list though!! I think we should start a thread like this where we all give our very own personal Halloween themed album track list. It would be super fun!
I totally get what you're saying about "Zombie." I put it on here because, well, the word zombie pertains to Halloween, and I really like the song :lol:. I'm glad that I restored your faith in humanity chuck! :thumbsup: I'm one of those teens that loves to immerse myself in the past that I wish I was a part of.
Totally okay with this. And okay with Bring Me The Horizon. If I may ask, is that off their newest album?