Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
By pagemaster1993
I'm looking for a c.d. that has a lot of cicusy related music on it. I'm doing a clown theme for this year Trick-Or-Treat, and would like some back ground music. I've been looking into Carnival Arcane by Midnight Syndicate, but I'm not sure what to do. So I could use my fellow minions help.
By Zee
pagemaster1993 wrote: I've been looking into Carnival Arcane by Midnight Syndicate, but I'm not sure what to do. So I could use my fellow minions help.
This cd seems fitting! Very creepy. Are you searching for strictly instrumental?

What about Circus Contraption? Kind of Mike Patton meets Beetlejuice meets... I don't even know... some other odd things. It's just very bizarre music.

Might be worth it to check out The Tiger Lillies. Specifically their album "Freakshow." Although, I think this band is better suited for a trick-or-treat after party. Some of their lyrics are a little... uhhh... mature. The vocals are a little obnoxious as well. Fair warning.
By pagemaster1993
I was leaning more toward instrumental, but a few vocal tracks wouldn't bother me.
By Shannon_Johnson
'March of the Gladiators' could be a good circusy song. Also, music from the soundtrack to the movie 'Moulin Rouge' (starring Nicole Kidman) could be a good choice. Otherwise you could try 'Elephant Walk' by Henry Mancini or 'Tears of a Clown' by Smoky Robinson or even 'Send in the Clowns'. And of course 'Who let the dogs out?'...! :roll: