Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
Thanks for the suggestion! I also heard about Sam Haynes over on My Scary Blog, where he described it as:

"It's a darkly atmospheric collection of dark electro horror perfect for Halloween haunts or background party music. The vibe varies from ultra creepy to downright dance-y, and there's a definitive 70s and 80s horror movie feel that permeates many tracks."

I'm listening to some samples right now, and I like what I hear. I may have to grab this album! I like instrumental Halloween music, but much of it is very ambient, so it will be nice to have something in my collection of background haunt music that has some edge and bite to it. The heavier electronic beats will keep me carving well into the night.
Just started the preorder for the cassette version of this- on pumpkin-orange tapes naturally!

Only £5.50 for 15 track cassette + digital download with 2 bonus tracks. Out 2nd June, preorder now for instant download of the spooky opening track, "All Hallows". Only 50 made! Check it out, along with our other ghoulish tapes here: http://graveyardcalling.bandcamp.com/merch