Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
zombombie wrote:THANK YOU! So glad I spotted this post, thanks Ryan :D

Just bought the wife and I tickets (very nearly the last 2 seats together in fact), we can worry about time off work, travel and accomodation later! Brilliant :)
Have fun!! That looks so cool! Love the Tim Burton and Danny Elfman Duo.
There's hope for stateside Elfman/Burton fans after all. At least, those in Los Angeles CA. This special concert experience will be performed at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE... ON HALLOWEEN. Imagine hearing Elfman perform "This is Halloween" live in concert, when it actually IS Halloween.

Granted, I'll be a little busy that night, and I'm also on the wrong coast. But I'm sure the experience will make some of my fellow Americans happy. I'm intrigued by the line in this article that says, "A tour is in the works, though no other details are available." Oh, please let the Pumpkin King smile upon me and grant me my wishes.
Gutted that The Albert Hall is sold out. even the £150 hospitality packages have all gone. It is the perfect music venue for such an event. The other venues are just huge arenas and the sound will be shocking but not in a good way. If I went It would annoy me all night.

I will keep checking back on a daily basis for returns especially the day before when all the corporate tickets get returned. I would imagine there would be quite a few celebs associated with the connection at the London show too.

Even though the NIA in Birmingham is nearest to me, it would have to be The Albert Hall. Thanks for letting us know and hopefully I'll be there with zombombie! Both getting our picture taken with Tim Burton.......
He would have to especially considering that we would be the inspiration for his next animated venture about two clumsy grave robbers and their ghost associates. It's Halloween at the cemetery and we work by pumpkin light but crops have been poor this year so we have to orchestrate our ghost underlings to steal them from children before they carve them but uh oh, her comes The Patchmaster RW and he doesn't look very happy.......... Surely that's worthy of a pint? And a credit in the titles of course......