Anthems or ambiance, these are the tones that rattle your bones.
Interestingly, they did have tickets available at these online, secondary " shady" websites. They were still extortionate an hour before it started (not that I could have gone anyway by then) but as soon as the start time arrived they were ridiculously priced and available outside the door. Not that there were many advertised but worth bearing in mind, as a gamble, for the future.

Reviews of it, your included, have all been extremely positive. I would imagine seeing at the Albert Hall was much better experience than seeing it at some soulless arena.
nosferatu wrote: I would imagine seeing at the Albert Hall was much better experience than seeing it at some soulless arena.

That was the decider for me not to bother going to the Glasgow one. Yes it still would have probably been great but nothing like seeing in the Albert Hall. I too couldn't get down for that so all we can do is hope for a filmed release. It did sound like a spectacular evening Z, i'm really glad you had a great time.
Ooh, I've been waiting to hear about your experience. Jealous, sure. But very happy for you. Had the show been happening near me, I would have instantly bought tickets. But the Earth is large, and they have to give the other areas of the planet some attention. Maybe a recording of the concert will be released, that will be grand.

Sounds like a fantastic time. I hear Danny Elfman hasn't been singing on stage in years, so I'm glad to find out that he seemed to be having such fun with the Nightmare characters. The venue sounds ideal for this. Nice to see that you got some photos and a program as souvenirs of your memory.