Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By znexo
i wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this or not, but here it is anyways:

i stumbled upon this on eBay and thought it was neat. it's from Pumpkin Masters but isn't on their website. i've never seen it anywhere else.

however, i think the stencils on ZP are much better.
By Tkaraoke
That's pretty cool (the box) but I totally agree about the quality of the patterns. It's really interesting that since I've been a member of ZP, I find that other companies and website's stencils just don't cut it.
By vaderknightrider
That CANNOT be the Nightmare before Christmas kit.

Where's Jack and Sally? After all, they're the two main characters in the story, and they're not even made into stencils. :roll: :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was thinking the same thing. Where are the Jack and Sally stencils? Two of the designs that come with that kit are of Halloween/Christmas toys. Which are cool, but I wonder why they made those and not the more major characters. Maybe there's more inside the tin, but you'd think they'd show them off in the product shot.
By Mister_JP
I wonder if this is some knock-off or a bootleg? I mean, come on, if these ARE official patterns, licenced by Disney, I would expect better patterns. Both Ryan and I have similar ones to what are offered here (Oogie Boogie from Ryan and Lock Shock & Barrel by me) that are WAY better than the ones in this kit. Not to mention the absence of Jack and Sally.

Something here just don't look right...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Officially put out by Disney or not, those weren't designed by me or you, JP. That's why they aren't that good. 8) :lol:
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By vertigo
i totally agree-these seem sub standard and i much prefer the ones offered by ZP and JP-the tin is the coolest part of this kit!!
I would love to see either of you take on Dr Finklestein-that would make a great addition to my Nightmare collection!!!
By Drayco
The Nightmare Before Christmas kit that Znexo posted is the second official Disney/Pumpkin Master kit that came out last year. The first kit had Jack, Sally, Zero, the Mayor and it came out in 2004. You can see a mock-up of the patterns here in the left hand column under "cartoons-animation:Disney":

http://www.geocities.com/innuendo_dv/

Like everyone else I thing the Zombie Pumpkins and Jammin Pumpkins versions are a better quality.
By Dans banana Loafcake
But we all agree at least the tin/box is nice? Hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan
By Mister_JP
Well, that explains the lack of Jack and Sally, it DOESN'T explain why the patterns are not up to snuff. It's tough being so talented, right Ryan?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:But we all agree at least the tin/box is nice?
Zombie Pumpkins collector tins next year!? :lol:
By vaderknightrider
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Zombie Pumpkins collector tins next year!? :lol:
Music to my ears!!!
By sodajazz
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Zombie Pumpkins collector tins next year!? :lol:
Did you really need to ask :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Ryan thats a wicked idea!! But can I wait a year? :oops:

Dan