Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By znexo
that would be awesome. my crayon box used to carry my carving tools is about to fall apart anyway.
By Drayco
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Zombie Pumpkins collector tins next year!? :lol:
A collector tins sounds like a good idea for next year. For this year I'd like to see the sketchbook/journal you were considering as a 2005 contest prize be made available in the sickening store. I'm ready to place my order for one.
By vadersnicket
Man those are Awesome. I should buy that somewhere. :lol:
By matspud
What about doing a ring binder either with one pattern or a montage ( :? ) of patterns on the cover so that we can store our printouts of our zombiepumpkins I could do it myself if I wasn't so lazy :D
By Wile E. Coyote
:D ZP Collectors tin?!?!?!? I'll take 2! I look forward to it.
By belli
matspud wrote:What about doing a ring binder either with one pattern or a montage ( :? ) of patterns on the cover so that we can store our printouts of our zombiepumpkins I could do it myself if I wasn't so lazy :D
I use one of those binders with the clear sleave where a cover can be inserted. I put a picture of my most recent pumpkins in the cover. Here's a link if you want to see, just click on the picture and it will go to the slideshow. The first pictures shows all of my pumpkins and that's what's on my cover, the pictures that follow are each one individually.

GALLERY

An official ZP binder would be awesome though.

Happy Carving!!