Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Do you suggest this because you want to learn some tips from watching my technique? Or is the web just lacking in video footage of me? :lol: I assure you that I do exist.

Perhaps you've seen this video footage someone captured of me when I was hiking one day.

I don't have any videos of myself carving at the moment, but that could change. Always adding ideas around here, with more video concepts on the horizon.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pagemaster1993
I think it is a good idea, it could possibly help out people who are getting into the art of Pumpkin Carving.
By wookie66
Like the video of you, for some reason i thought you were shorter :lol: Would love to see you carve a foam pumpkin with the versa tool. I really want to see how you get your lines so clean.
By CorpseBride
Before I even clicked it I knew it was Bigfoot....:lol: Nice try silly pants!
By GUS
Ryan messaged me this morning, he'd love to do it!

..However he's afraid everyone will mock the fact that in the house he carves in a "mankini" & thong flip-flops.
not to mention hairy toes. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think we all know now to believe everything GUS says. Although... I may or may not have hairy hobbit toes. I don't carve with my feet, so you'll never know.
By GUS
I noticed the slick politician manner in which you DIDN'T deny the wearing of the mankini there Ryan :lol: :o

hmm!
By CorpseBride
Seriously Gus you crack me up! :lol:
By SuperSonic
I have problems with Patch Master every year when I carve him. Maybe Ryan posting a video of how to carve complex patterns with both saws would be great.

Considering the Patch Master should carve Patch master :P
By Tkaraoke
I would love to see a video of the Patchmaster caving. He always seems to have the magic touch when it comes to smooth and beautiful cut outs.
By monstermash
It would be great to see a video of Ryan carving. It would show us the perfect technique and how to get those lovely clean lines.

You wouldn't have to carve NAKED Ryan, but it would help to keep concentration levels up. :wink: