Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By timesforum9eleven
I work in a law office and I've been looking for a pattern that would be appropriate for the front desk, as much as I'd personally love to see Mario or Homer up there, I don't think the attorney's would appreciate it very much. I found this picture

and I think it would be perfect with a just few tweaks. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to NOT ruin this pupkin project ?[\
By GUS
We have a lady liberty on the summer spirits page, maybe not quite what you were thinking however, as close as you'd get without going mad trying? ..it might be applicable
Stick your link in as a seperate line in order for it to become useable, this way you'llbe able to get responses from others on the forum.
By SaneInsideInsanity
you could do that exactly as it is for a shaded. cit through the wite shade the grey leave the black, just add a few highlight around the fiigure for more definition....I took a peek at this gal yesterday however i was trying to think of things that may help...other then shadeding you could give it a shot
By timesforum9eleven
I've never tried the shading before, I'll give it a shot. Thank you !
By Tkaraoke
You might want to head on over to carvingpumpkins.com and leave a message in the forums. Some of the pumpkin pattern makers might make a pattern of that for you if you ask them nice enough. They are really great over there.
By SaneInsideInsanity
not that they arn't great here :P We are I swear :P
By Raven
Dadja wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:They are really great over there.
Puh, Why don't you marry them then?Image

:roll:
LOL! :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Dadja wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:They are really great over there.
Puh, Why don't you marry them then?Image

:roll:
Maybe I will! Take that, smarty pants!

BTW: Everytime I was carving with you I was thinking of them...humph!

:P
By paddy_babe
PMSL! sorry nothing else to say! :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Dont think i wouldn't! It might be orange and goushy and trying to eat me but i love it gosh darn it. I love it. And there nothign you or pa can say to make me change my mind. Oh Ashley....I mean...uh...ZP :?
By timesforum9eleven
So even though this discussion took a HARD left, I figured I would let you guys know how it turned out. Don't know if this photo will show up...

or

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo ... 094&ref=mf

I think she' looks lovely! (and I only had to use 1/2 a matchstick to correct some over zealous cutting.)
Thanks a friggin bunch. :)
By JMP919
Wow that came out AWESOME!
By SaneInsideInsanity
came out great good work