Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Dr. Frybrain
St0ney wrote:Spending 4 hours on a foam pumpkin (then hear Oh it's Fake
Amen, brother. When untalented people see it, they assume you are as untalented as they are, so you must have bought it that way, and that it was manufactured in a factory that way.

I stay away from foam pumpkins as much as possible. My only exceptions are the ones I create for product marketing purposes. I generally need those during the off season.
By lovelyspanishwoman
May I get your website. I would love to possible purchase the michealangelo pattern you have once I get good enough.
By cuvers
Steve Blakeman wrote:Does anyone know of any computer software that can make pumpkin patterns out of photos?

Thanks!
several years ago I bought a program called "me on a pumpkin" it is alright altho once i do that i have to do some by hand afterwards, it puts the dots on the stencil for poking and that bothers me as i do not use them anyways and they are n the way of the drawing in some instances, but I'm old school..lol and used to make all mine by hand..yaknow..with a pencil...lol, not as puter savvy as I want to be yet, anyways I believe there is an updated version of this program, and you order it and download it into yer puter and your'e good to go.
By revs
yes there is. There is a program you can purchase online that lets you create patterns from your own photos. Haven't read all the forum rules yet, so I will not link it.