Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By bronkula
no, but i really want to try his trashcan scare idea. he has a lot of scare tactic ideas that look fun.
By Jessi
I love that site! I have been a fan since last year. My fiance did the trash can thing...it was really funny! We have also done the "barfing" pumpkin. Got a good reaction from the neighbors! I really like his video with the toilet paper soaked in kerosene...my fiance and brother are both pyros so they are always looking for ways to incorporate fire into holidays or family gatherings. They'll probably try it AFTER trick or treating is over. haha!

The candy trap ideas are hilarious! The clown in the van is so creepy. He's right, there is nothing scarier than a clown in a van.
By Dragon
I had to look up the 'clown in a van' and I can see why he would think the police might come!
By Mister_JP
I may have to do that trash can thing. How great would that be?

A guy I work with did a similar thing, he bought 90 feet of green garland with leaves on it, then sewed it to the outside of some old clothes. When he crouched down and covered his head with his arms, he looked like a bush. It was amazing, I mean, he simply dissappeared and there was a bush sitting there. He said he managed to scare the living crap out of kids, teens and adults all night long, classic!