Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By Lithium_joe
Have finalised my carving list.

It's a mixture some are from Jammin' Pumpkins but the majority are Zombie Pumpkins!

1 Ride of The Reaper (JP)
2 Pinhead (ZP
3 Howl-O-Ween (ZP)
4 Lost Boys: David. (ZP)
5 Eric Draven w/ Crow (ZP)
6 Code-name V (JP)
7 E.T (ZP)
8 Scarecrow (JP)
9 Dark Night: Joker (Modified JP Design)
10 Lord Voldemort (Modified ZP Design)
By Tkaraoke
Lithium_joe wrote:Have finalised my carving list.
1 Ride of The Reaper (JP)
I'll give you bonus points for just saying you want to do this one! Man, that looks like a pretty intense carve! Are you going to do it on a real pumpkin? Someone did last year and it didn't last very long afterward so make sure to take pictures early of it.

BTW: I'd give you double points if you said JP's new Spider-man pattern!
By Lithium_joe
Well nothin' ventured nothign gained right?

We'll see how I do. And yes lots of photos.

On real pumpkins (they don't sell fake ones)
By Tkaraoke
I'm sorry, I forgot you live in the land of Pippips and Cheerios! LOL :D
By Lithium_joe
More tea vicar?

Oh don't mind if I do.

Hobnob?

No, no - it's always been that shape.

and with that image burning into your mind's eye this Brit is off to bed...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Lithium_joe wrote:Have finalised my carving list.
And now is about the time I'll release a few more patterns and mess up all your plans. :wink:
By SaneInsideInsanity
i like the sounds of that
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:And now is about the time I'll release a few more patterns and mess up all your plans. :wink:
Yeah! I ain't falling for that one again! LOL! ;)
By nosferatu
I'm sure Ryan really, really appreciates you saying how you are going to carve other people's designs......on his website!

Its a bit like using your wedding speech to rate all your ex girlfriends bedroom gymnastics!

Why not twist that carving tool in the back just a little more? LOL.

Me, I am a defender of the faith. I have pledged my allegiance -

100% ZeePee and always will be!

Not a bad little slogan that.

Anyway good luck with The List
By Lithium_joe
I didn't intend it as a personal slight. Good grief no! This is only my 2nd year but I love it here! I think Ryan's designs are fantastic, but I also don't think I should have to defend myself against the charge I'm somehow personally doing him a disservice through disloyalty. Can I not choose freely what designs to carve and be honest about it?

Perhaps I erred in revealing my full intended list. If it soothes agitated morals I shall be carving.

1 Pinhead (ZP
2 Howl-O-Ween (ZP)
3 Lost Boys: David. (ZP)
4 Eric Draven w/ Crow (ZP)
5 E.T (ZP)
6 Lord Voldemort (Modified ZP Design)

List is not exclusive and may be appended or subject to revision with an eraser. :wink:
By nosferatu
Hey Joe,

I was only joking! At least you had given Ryan a 60% to 40% split of your pumpkins!

Although if it were me, I would be mortally wounded that you were carving SOMEONE ELSE'S JOKER

Ha Ha!
By Lithium_joe
Oh.

Sorry it's hard in print-based media to tell when someone is joking or not.

It's why I like these guys so much. :wink: :lol: :D

And, not that this is relevant but I also have a learning disorder which means I tend towards being a bit over literal so don't often 'get' people's intend meanings.

Apologies if that was a bit passive/aggressive.

Still friends? :)

And if I buy any more pumpkins (I'll go broke - but seriously! :wink: ) and Ryan does release any more pumpkins of the standard that Pinhead/ ET / David have been recently that percentage will only increase!

Regarding the Joker. (Hate me for saying this) but I preferred the profile. I am using Ryan's "Ha" "Ha"'s though so it's a sort of 60/40 split there too.
By nosferatu
Friends....of course! No need to apologize mate!

I should use more emoticons to show what is implied. Unfortunately, I have a rather sarcastic sense of humour which sometimes gets taken seriously which has led to a whole host of problems in the past..............

I am planning on getting another 6 or 7 pumpkins (11 have already) The ones at Asda for £1.50 seem best value but a couple have gone soft already so I have tried to sculpt one (see other part of forum) using The Count design......it was an unmitigated disaster and I'll try out another new design on the other one.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing ALL your carvings when done. :D :D
By Lithium_joe
After 4 of my pumpkns went soft yesterday I replaced them but when I was at Tescos I summoned a Tesco monkey* over to the pumpkin stand cos I was finding soft and rotten ones in the baskets. They don't seem to check....

And likewise. I look forward to seeing yours too!

*employee