Trading tips for gutting, transferring, and carving the real thing.
By nosferatu
It's a real cheapie from Partners. Has a tendency to blow the fuses if on longer than 10 minutes! Just enough time for it to warm up. If I ever forget about it being switched on then my house will end up doing a great impersonation of the Cutty Sark!
By CombichristGirl
nice books :D . i had mine semi loose but thinking alf. but right now they are sorted by year in a little folder. note the hand colored zp flyer lol :lol:
By nosferatu
Great idea! 8) Looks really smart. Think I'll try that myself.
By Joey
I really wish I was more organized. I kinda just have a pile of stuff I've printed out and a whole bunch of old PM books. One of these days I'd like to get a nice folder with sheet protectors and all that, and scan in all my PM patterns, I just need to find the time.
By CombichristGirl
Joey wrote:I really wish I was more organized. I kinda just have a pile of stuff I've printed out and a whole bunch of old PM books. One of these days I'd like to get a nice folder with sheet protectors and all that, and scan in all my PM patterns, I just need to find the time.
amen :o :D
By nosferatu
Joey - Have just been looking at your carvings on deviant art. Zapdos and Moltres are really cool. So are the others but they really stand out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu - You are very organized, with the alphabetizing and laminating and everything. That's what I like to see!

CombichristGirl - Nice work on your folder. Hmm, could Zombie Pumpkins brand coloring books be far behind?
By Chewy
Ryan,

Zombie Pumpkins colouring books?

I think that horse has already left the barn. My five year old was happily colouring Stitch on the page protector it was in last week. The children have already figured it out!

:)

Ryan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm not surprised... kids are smart. Somehow they figure out how to turn anything into a coloring book. Tables... walls....
By nosferatu
Oh yes, you are so right. All the walls in our house up to about three foot high look like they are sponsored by Crayola.

My daughter prefers scissors and glueing. She likes the paper in daddy's wallet because it has people on it and pretty colours. I must say it bought a tear to my eye (several actually) when I saw that particular collage.

The local shop were not too impressed either when I tried paying for the groceries with it. They had never seen a one sided, A4 sized, glittered, painted, crayoned, cut and pasted bank note before.

However, look on the bright side, with a little training and a colour photocopier, I reckon she'll be producing master forgeries by the time she is five.
By CombichristGirl
nosferatu wrote:Oh yes, you are so right. All the walls in our house up to about three foot high look like they are sponsored by Crayola.

My daughter prefers scissors and glueing. She likes the paper in daddy's wallet because it has people on it and pretty colours. I must say it bought a tear to my eye (several actually) when I saw that particular collage.

The local shop were not too impressed either when I tried paying for the groceries with it. They had never seen a one sided, A4 sized, glittered, painted, crayoned, cut and pasted bank note before.

However, look on the bright side, with a little training and a colour photocopier, I reckon she'll be producing master forgeries by the time she is five.
omg best ever i love u ! :lol:
By brittney867
WOW! i need to get my butt in gear and organize mine. right now they are sitting on my bookcase and laying around my sisters room. haha. but the ones i do have are sorted by year.