Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By DoomCookie
The season premiere of The Walking Dead starts Sunday October 14th at 9:00! I can't wait! Who else is chomping at the bit?

(I just really hope Dish Network and AMC kiss and make up before then!)
By ghostface
DoomCookie wrote:The season premiere of The Walking Dead starts Sunday October 14th at 9:00! I can't wait! Who else is chomping at the bit?

(I just really hope Dish Network and AMC kiss and make up before then!)
I agree! I'm very excited!
By punchi
I love this show! Season 3 is gonna be awesome! I can't wait to see Michonne and the governor. I know lots of people thought that season 2 was kinda slow, but in the long run, I felt that it was important. I think that it was meant to show the way people's morals and values are changing. That's a big theme throughout the comics. Especially with Carl and Rick. But the prison should bring us lots more zombie action! Fun fact: the gun Rick uses in the show is kept in a safe and walked to and from filming with bodyguard type people!
By vibhandaka
I had no idea we were that close! Woohoo! I really like season 2, but I've heard that season 3 is going to be awesome! :D
By punchi
My friend told me that there's 92 zombie kills in the first episode of season 3! Can't wait for Sunday! This season is going to be amazeballs!