Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By shaft28
I just got to the 1st episode today...I love that show. Does such a great job at creating suspense and he anticipation of being a little scared. Plus love how the zeds are a little more rotted this year. That face falling off was king of awesome.
By ghostface
A little late here, but did anyone check out the Season Finale of The Walking Dead last week? I thought it was excellent. I cannot wait for Season 4. I may take some heat for this but, I was kind of depressed when Andrea died :(
By Raven
I am just starting to watch the 3rd. season. I know, I'm WAY behind. At least watching it this way I get to skip the commercials.. :)

For anyone who has not seen this show, Netflix has season 1 and 2 on streaming.
By Raven
I just watched the season 3 finale. Between the last episode and the finale, I'm almost done with a box of tissues. Who would have thought a zombie show could make me cry? Wait, I'm not really surprised, a lot of shows make me cry. :P At least season 4 starts this year and we don't have to wait as long as some shows, like True Blood.
I enjoyed season 3, even though the show is often depressing and sad. Haha. There are moments of hope and brief happiness, at least. Some of the characters left us, while others took on new roles in the group. Certain aspects are left hanging for the 4th season, and I'm curious to see how the changes will effect the vibe of the show.

Also, I think it may be time for a new Walking Dead pattern, what do you think?
RavensDestiny wrote:DARYL DIXON!!!
I knew someone was going to say that. Very popular character I hear.
By ghostface
RavensDestiny wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Also, I think it may be time for a new Walking Dead pattern, what do you think?
DARYL DIXON!!!
Agreed! Him and Merle would be a fantastic duo to carve!