Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By sloaner
Sorry if this is already a thread, I didn't see one. This show is awesome, I just watched season 2's finale. I know its not really a halloween type show but it does have snow zombies :D
By Hottie McNaughty
I haven't started watching it yet but I did just start reading the first book and it's good!
By Cheef
Im a huge fan of this show. The season 2 finale was amazing. Did not expect the Army of the dead at the end, but then i haven't read the books. Season 3 should be epic.
By pagemaster1993
I will probably never see the show because I have basic cable, but I plan on reading the books sometime in the near future.
By Cheef
It is really unfortunate there is no other legal means to view the show. It is, IMO, the best television series produced, EVER. There are ways to see the shows if your into that kind of thing. But I personally wish HBO GO, thier streaming service, did
not require a cable subscription in order to use it. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a streaming site if you ask me.

I would probably not pay for HBO if it wasnt for Game of Thrones and True Blood. But Im too big of a Geek to miss it.
By DoomCookie
I have watched the first season so far and it is so good! Now I just need to wait for season 2 to come out on DVD. :( I would also love to read the books.