Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By blueikaos
This used to be my favorite TV show when I was younger...heck, I still love watching them. Way better than Goosebumps, IMO.

"Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story..."

I loved the recurring characters"
"That's SarDO! No mister; accent on the doh!"
and
"Vink. With a va-va-va"

I loved so many of these episodes it's hard to choose just one as a favorite.
A few of my favorites just to list a few:
"The Tale of the Dollmaker"
"The Tale of the Quicksilver"
"The Tale of the Bookish Babysitter"

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loved(s) this show! Share your favorites! :D
By monstermash
Bloody hell!! I loved this too, forgot all about it though. My memories of this and goosebumps have merged a bit over the years so I couldn't tell you a favourite episode. I do have a good chunk of Goosebumps on dvd though which I watch for nostalgia from time to time.
I remember both shows opening titles though, they used to scare me!!
By vibhandaka
Blue, I used to watch this show religiously! I can't really remember names of my favorite episodes. :( I wish there was someway I could watch them again!
By vibhandaka
I am so jealous of those who have these on DVD. I have searched everywhere and can only find bootlegs or copies for $300!
By blueikaos
I never said mine weren't bootleg. :lol:

My sisters and I split the cost (It was $50 I think) for the set which was bootleg to begin with, and then our mom made us each copies. (I'm technology impaired)
By pagemaster1993
I bought a t-shirt from Hot Topic that says Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and it glows in the dark. I love this show, I once attempted to watch all the episodes on YouTube.
By CorpseBride
Yes! I used to watched this show all the time. I loved it as a kid, and I am sure I will still enjoy it now if I were to watch it. I forgot all about this show. Anyone remember the Sleepy Hollow episode? I can't remember what its real title was. But it was my favorite one, I remember I recorded it (via the oh so sexy VHS) and watched it over and over. :D

I remember telling my mom I was going to create my own "Midnight Society." :lol:
By sloaner
CorpseBride wrote:Yes! I used to watched this show all the time. I loved it as a kid, and I am sure I will still enjoy it now if I were to watch it. I forgot all about this show. Anyone remember the Sleepy Hollow episode? I can't remember what its real title was. But it was my favorite one, I remember I recorded it (via the oh so sexy VHS) and watched it over and over. :D

Season 3 episode 1 "The Tale of the Midnight Ride"

Good old Canadian TV shows, can't beat them.
By CorpseBride
sloaner wrote:
CorpseBride wrote:Yes! I used to watched this show all the time. I loved it as a kid, and I am sure I will still enjoy it now if I were to watch it. I forgot all about this show. Anyone remember the Sleepy Hollow episode? I can't remember what its real title was. But it was my favorite one, I remember I recorded it (via the oh so sexy VHS) and watched it over and over. :D

Season 3 episode 1 "The Tale of the Midnight Ride"

Good old Canadian TV shows, can't beat them.
Yes! Thank you...I must find this episode. I want to watch it again. :D