Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
Who watched the season finale and thought 'HOLY CRAP!'? I said another word after "holy" but it's not nice to type that here. If you are holding out on watching this season stop now and watch it. I really wish the whole season was as great as the last show. Of course, they ended on a major cliff hanger, but I was expecting that. I'm now really excited to see what is going to happen next season.. can you believe it will be season 6!? It doesn't seem like it's been on that long.
By monstermash
They've stopped showing True Blood on the channel I used to watch it on (uk). I think ive watched series 1-3. If anyone wouldn't mind using the spoiler button to tell me any big changes (main character deaths etc) I would be grateful, seeing as its doubtfull I'll get to see any more. I'm too tight to buy the dvd's!
By sloaner
monstermash wrote:They've stopped showing True Blood on the channel I used to watch it on (uk). I think ive watched series 1-3. If anyone wouldn't mind using the spoiler button to tell me any big changes (main character deaths etc) I would be grateful, seeing as its doubtfull I'll get to see any more. I'm too tight to buy the dvd's!
Well Tara is now a Vampire. Russel was killed by Eric and Bill is now some kind of Vampire blood god. Also Andy is now the father of 4 baby fairy's :lol: Hmmm it seems that emoticons do not stay hidden.