Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
My thoughts are it's a great season finale but it left to many unanswered questions to be a great series finale. Loved Jacks power punch, the closing of the eye(full circle). Loved the island finale not so thrilled by the flash sideways finale but i enjoyed it and it ranks up there with the top series finales of all time. The 24 series finale was terrible but thats another topic. What were your thoughts? Did you cry? Did your significant other keep asking you question after question when you just wanted to let the moments wash over you in silence :P . I give it an 8 out of 10 and the day after i watched it someone asked me what I thought and I said it was perfect then i watched this.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936291
By nosferatu
I loved lost for the first four seasons. Season 5 was okay as was 6. I think it "lost" its way abit and ultimately spent so much time hopping around location and time that I presumed they had revived Quantum Leap and I was waiting for the final leap home.

Some fantastic actors though and it was the cast rather than the writing that made it for me
By matspud
Watched most of season 1 and 2 but gave up with season 3 onwards. meed to find somewhere that will summarise the whole lot and tell me the end. No way am I watching the lot. Too old to waste that much time. :D
By Raven
I have about 3 more episodes to catch up on before watching the finale. Maybe today I will watch a few. I loved this series from the start and while I'm sad to see it end I think it was time. I am already positive I'm going to be one of those significant others asking a ton of questions. :P