Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Ajax
Amazing cliffhanger. John Ligthgow was an awesome new addition as the new serial killer. I didn' t think they could pull off another season that was any good but so far this looks like it might be one of the best.
By JMP919
I am loving this season so far. John Lithgow is much better than I expected him to be. Dexter's sticky situations with Rita are hilarious. What do you guys think?
By Dredge
Wow, so the new premiere is coming up in 3 short weeks. I can't wait to see what will become of the children! Dexter is going to have is hands full
By punchi
I can't wait either!!! And what's up with Quinn??? Is this going to be another season of Miami PD hunting Dexter? And if so, how will he get out of it? OOOHHHH I'm so ready.
By CombichristGirl
i can t wait and am appalled that we have to wait almost a year in between seasons :D
By punchi
Tonight's the night! Complete with a Dexter pattern! My day has started out awesome!
By CombichristGirl
d/l ing right now to watch got the first 4 seasons. hate that i dont have sho time. gonna watch it when im done taking the kids to school lol
By Dredge
Season Premiere comments anyone.

I was reeling. What the HELL. He has freaking lost it. I could hardly stand to watch it.

And the dude in the bathroom! He didn't meet the code, that was murder pure and simple. I hope he cleaned his mess up.
By CombichristGirl
yeah i agree after being so precise for so long just to do it on a whim. it was a good but wrong display of emotion. i like to see some like wiht the kids bu ti hope they dont give him to much as his lack of is what makes his character :). i cant wait for the rest