Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By biggbad808
I was surprised to see noting in the TV Forum so i thought i'd go ahead and make this topic. With the (supposed) last season starting this month, i am both excited and saddened. I feel Kripke has really given us a great story and the prducing by McG is actually one of the better aspects of this show. I compare it to "Dude- buffy" the suspense, humor, soundtrack, dialogue, all seems on point. I want it to continue, but at the same time, its better to go out on top versus falling into the Smallville trap.
By nico_reed
I totally agree. Supernatural is an amazing and totally underrated show. I'd love to see some patterns.
By Flak
Amazing show but I wish they would stop with the self-contained filler episodes and get to the good stuff!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I finally started watching Supernatural and now I am on par with the television episodes. I have to say that I love this show. Season 3 was a little weak but that was more to do with the writers strike at the time.

The humor of the show is what I love the most. After all how many shows would poke fun at their own fan base. For example episodes "The Monster at the end of this Book" and "The Real Ghostbusters".

I'm a little worried about the news that they are creating a season 6 though...I believe that it might ruin the series by dragging the story out after the conclusion of the current storyline. It may end up like beating a dead horse.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
By purple1worm
I loved supernatural the first 3 seasons. Then I found It got too heavy with good vs evil.
I loved the good old boys driving down country roads chasing ghosts, myths and etc..
Just like the xfiles... the show got to serious for me and i've lost touch with it.
By hkzombie
What tv network is Supernatural usually on? Sounds familiar.. :?: