Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Munsters are classic. I really should add more characters from that show to the pumpkin pattern collection.

Those of you with an account on Netflix might want to take advantage of the fact that The Munsters are available with the "Watch Instantly" feature. You can stream all the episodes of both seasons right through your computer (or Netflix enabled device on your TV, like Xbox 360 for example).
By nosferatu
Herman and Grandpa were always my favourites. Lurch because I was genuinely scared of him as a child (him and Daleks) and Grandpa because he lived in a dungeon. Strange I know.
By GUS
UPDATE
..the price has come down again!
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:The Munsters are classic. I really should add more characters from that show to the pumpkin pattern collection.
If it counted, my vote would be for Grandpa. I think we all wished we had a Grandpa who would work magic and turn into a bat! LOL
By GUS
yes munsters are iconic, but the collection is sadly lacking within the orange walls of ZP, my daughter was watching & enjoying a full disc from the collection on the projector until late last night, she's thoroughly hooked (at 6) & made me dig out the frankensteins monster kin to light her bedroom last night)
Al Lewis (grandpa) especially as the next zp tribute (if ever) after all we do have the stencil of gomez & morticia addams, I'd love to see a good smattering of the characters who set me off down the halloween road as a nipper & presumably still do.
level the field & give us munsters...

The casket edition of the munsters collection has a lot of good material, in depth bio's on fred Gwynne & the likes, never knew he wrote lots of kids books, with a twist , & illustrated em too!